(1) AGE: The candidates of 14 - 40 years of age as on date of start of admission session are eligible for admission in ITI s/ ITCs
(2) AGE RELAXATION:
(i) Relaxation of upper age limit up to 45 years in case of ex-servicemen & war widows.
(ii) The upper age limit of physically handicapped candidates has been relaxed by 10 years and kept as 35 years on the date of start of admission session.
1. The academic qualification prescribed for the trade varies from class VIII pass to Class XII pass depending upon the trade. The trade vise prescribed qualification are given in the list of the trades covered under CTS.
(4) RESERVATION OF SEATS:
1. All seats are reserved for the Chhattisgarh state domicile candidate. 100% seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed the minimum qualification from the Chhattisgarh Board.
2. 30% seats will be reserved for women candidates and these seats can be filled up based on the general reservation policy of each State/UT, the total reservation being limited to 50%. Details of 50% reservation is as under:-
BC 27% (BC A- 16%, BC B- 11%)
Physically handicapped 3% ( Blind / low vision – 1%, Deaf & Dump – 1%, Locomotor Disability – 1%)
If the seats meant for them are not utilized fully, the same can be filled in by men candidates subsequently.
(5) SELECTION: Selection of candidates for admission in Industrial Training Institutes/Centers start well in advance of the commencement of each session. Admission should as far as possible, be completed by the date of starting of the session. Where it may be necessary to continue admission beyond the date of commencement of the session for filling vacant seats, it should not in any case go beyond one month of the date in the case of two-year trades and 15 days in case of one-year trades.
As per the recommendation of NCVT admission in ITI s are to be made purely on merit based on the marks secured by the candidate in the public examination of the minimum qualification prescribed for the individual trade.
(6) Start of Session: Session in ITI starts from 1st August every year. The training timing is 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (5 Days in a week).
(7) Fee Structure : Tuition fees Rs. 1000 Per Year, No fees for SC / ST Students Caution Money Rs. 50/ (Refundable as per norms)
(8) Uniform: For Boy For Girl Light Blue Shirt Light Blue Suit Dark Blue Pant
(9) Stipend :
1. As per Rule of Central Govt. & Chhattisgarh Govt.
2. Only that trainee is eligible for stipend who have 80 % attendance in each subject in every Quarter.
(10) Rules & Regulation :
1. If Trainee absent continuously for 10 days, a notice will be served at his residence. If suitable reply not received then name will be struck off from the institute, trainee will be self responsible for this.
2. Rs. 1 / Day fine will be charged for absent days.
(11) Medical Leave :
1. Trainee can take medical leave of 15 days, if undergo medical treatment from the Govt. Hospital and submit medical certificate.
2. For One Year course can take medical leave upto 3 weeks (DIT Approval).
3. For Two year course can take medical leave upto 6 week (DIT Approval)
(12) Exam Related
1. For NCVT Candidate Trade Test will be conduct in the month of January & July every year.
2. Trainee attendance in every subject must be 80%. Below the 80% attendance trainee will not be eligible for the Trade Test.
3. If candidate have 80% attendance in each subject. For any reason he is unable to attend the exam then with the permission of principal he would be eligible for appear in exam for next year.
4. Exam Fees :- As Per Rules (Displayed in Exams Notice Board)